Travel Tuesday: Top Tips for Traveling to the US.
Today we’re talking about travel advice. And with so many people traveling to the US every year, we thought it might be a good idea to draw up a handy list of travel tips.
So, if you’re planning a trip to the US any time soon, check out our list - it may just save your neck!
- Check your passport! Make sure it’s valid, and has enough pages to be stamped.
- The US doesn’t accept emergency travel documents, which is why it’s vital to make sure all your documents are valid way in advance of traveling.
- Take out travel insurance. Easily overlooked or forgotten about, travel insurance will get you out a pickle and give you peace of mind when traveling.
- The hurricane season usually occurs between June and November, and can affect the South. Be sure to check weather updates before and during your stay.
- The FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) has prohibited certain prescription medicines, so make sure whatever you plan to take can be legally imported into the US first.